1. After payment, Amazon will display the key on the page after a successful payment. No email is sent so write it down after confirming purchase Email me at email@example.com if you had issues seeing it on the website for whatever reason (The key is manually sent via email by me when using skrill/moneybookers). Use the key to download this file. If you are having problems getting your key, please check your spam folder first, then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it figured out
2. When running the script on your device, it will first download the full package. An option to update your scripts will be presented as well. Click "update your scripts" and all of the scripts will be added to your scripts folder for you. If there is an error downloading anything, make note of the script mentioned. You no longer need to use the .zip file as the updated files are automatically added to your scripts folder.
3. There is an option to restart the playon server in the script. You can click this and it will restart for you. Note: it may look like an error has occurred but really it is restarting the server. It will take about a minute.
4. You can inactivate this script (and the other sub scripts) once "5 star flicks" is active. That will prevent seeing the sub scripts outside of the 5 star script pack. Prior to inactivation, ensure that the options dialog has been set for each script as needed.
Current update: watchseries had some major changes. It is fixed but may break as they continue to make site changes over there. Run the updater to get the latest version of it.
If you get an incompatible script message, try the following;
1. Completely reinstall the script. Download the script again. Close playon completely and reopen. Then stop and start the playon server.
2. Try deleting the following files from the scripts folder:
Harvester.llf, libMegaVideo Premium.llf and libVideoSites.llf - then restart the playon server. When using the script again, these files will try to redownload the newest version.
3. Ensure that internet explorer is set to allow cookies or some hosts like putlocker wont work
4. Malwarebytes is blocking m2k for some reason. Be sure to allow it if you are running antivirus.
No refunds or warranties after purchase. These scripts can break at anytime and I will attempt to fix them as long as it is in my power. There is a chance it is not fixable in all sites and that will not result in a refund.
Your purchase is specifically for my script code. I have no control over any content that may/may not be available within the provided sites. If there is any question about copyright of the content, you must direct your inquiries to the website owner to have it reviewed (as I have no control over the actual content
To pay using Amazon, go to http://sedric1.x10.mx/str/5star.html for the payment link. The key is instantly provided through your browser (not email) after payment.
dakotaman4 - there should be 4 scripts included; m2k and piratenz both have movies in them. if you do not see those scripts in the package, email me. also it will be best to post in the support forum for this. Thanks
Incredible. Seriously the best ten bucks I have spent on Hollywood crap in a long time ; )
If you are paying 50-100 bucks for cable/sat then paying 10 bucks for this is a no-brainer. Enjoy it while it lasts.
By the way if it only lasted a month you still got your money's worth and then some : P
None of these scripts are FREE if you donate like you should to the developers. $10 is among the least I have donated to any of these people. I appreciate the work and reward their efforts to keep it coming.
priest - this has already been published on the main page (that 3 of the 5 original sites were taken down). I have no control whether or not a website goes down as I am not affiliated with them in any way.
The updates I post are usually fixes required to maintain the sites that are available, as without maintenance, all of the sites would have been dead months ago (note; without charging a one time fee, I would not have kept pumping so many months of updates into it either). In contrary to your post, I added a new script for a site called piratenz, which is actually better than all 3 of the sites that were taken down. It is due for maintenance as well, but primarily due to the megavideo takedown - which is also outside of my control.
While there are other free scripts available for playon content, i hope you are donating money to the developer for the scripts you like, as these scripts are very time consuming to write and support. If you have websites you would like to see added to make the script better, submit them and I'll review the possibility.
Is it me or has this script lost a lot of its content? And with each update, the current content doesn't change. And some sections of the script have no content at all. What happened to Movie TVLinks, Putlocker Movies and 10Star Movies & Shows? Save your money and download Ice Films, TV Links, and VeeHD, which are FREE!
The addition of Pirantez link has added so much more than could've been expected for this script. Really, really appreciate all you have done and continue to do to keep this script phenominal!
Won't miss movietvlinks or 10starmovies at all!
All - you should contact me for support by using either forums or writing an email before writing a review because I cant delete them even in the event it is something I fixed already or can fix. The moviestvlinks site has been making a ton of changes lately which break the script, but I did fix it after a series of forum posts, and now it requires that you run the update steps to get the latest version. This package is designed so that you can use other sites within the package while one goes down so that you don't see 100% downtime.. but I can guarantee that these scripts will break time to time due to changes within the site- and that I will do my best to fix them when that occurs. The forums and this script page itself usually notify everyone when those things occur.
Sedric1, please disregard my last post. I followed your suggestion you posted under developer's comments and deleted the files you stated. There was another step, I placed the 5star flicks into a backup folder and restarted PlayOn after using the update option provided within the folder, and now the MovieTVLinks script is showing movie titles. All's well that ends well. :)