This package contains multiple scripts that allow browsing the internet via your playon device.
For a description and history of this script, take a look here:
(note: m2k adult version is not included, but is compatible with this package).
I also created a demo video using my cell phone:
playon scripts demo for 5 star flicks and m2k
or watch on youtube here -> tv channels online
5 star flicks demo on xbox 360
1. After payment, Amazon will display the key on the page after payment. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and you should receive a key (manually via email by me when using skrill/moneybookers). Use the key to download this file. If you are having problems getting your key, please check your spam folder first, then email me at email@example.com and we will get it figured out
2. When running the script on your device, it will first download the full package. An option to update your scripts will be presented as well. Click "update your scripts" and all of the scripts will be added to your scripts folder for you.
If there is an error downloading anything, make note of the script mentioned. You no longer need to use the .zip file as the updated files are automatically added to your scripts folder.
3. There is an option to restart the playon server in the script. You can click this and it will restart for you. Note: it may look like an error has occurred but really it is restarting the server. It will take about a minute.
4. You can inactivate this script (and the other sub scripts) once "5 star flicks" is active. That will prevent seeing the sub scripts outside of the 5 star script pack. Prior to inactivation, ensure that the options dialog has been set for each script as needed.
Current update: Rerouted piratenz to the new host. Wootly links are fixed.
Previous update: Added a new script to the package (tvshuffle). Fixed some minor host issues
If you get an incompatible script message, try the following;
1. Completely reinstall the script. Download the script again. Close playon completely and reopen. Then stop and start the playon server.
2. Try deleting the following files from the scripts folder:
Harvester.llf, libMegaVideo Premium.llf and libVideoSites.llf - then restart the playon server. When using the script again, these files will try to redownload the newest version.
3. Ensure that internet explorer is set to allow cookies or some hosts like putlocker wont work
4. Malwarebytes is blocking m2k for some reason. Be sure to allow it if you are running antivirus.